- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 | SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2000 Vacancies@ www.sbi.co.in
- 2 Check SBI PO 2018 Notification Complete Details :-
- 2.1 SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 Educational Qualification,Age Limit Details :-
- 2.2 SBI PO Selection Process 2018 Complete recruitment process :-
- 2.3 Get SBI PO Application Form 2018 Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in :-
- 2.4 Download SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-
- 2.5 How To Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Online :-
- 2.6 Check SBI PO 2018 Important Dates :-
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 | SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2000 Vacancies@ www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 : State Bank of India (SBI) has all set to recruit qualified and skillful candidates into vacant positions of probationary officer (PO) across the country.SBI will issue SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification online through their official website in the month of May/June,2018.As per reports whenever SBI releases recruitment notification huge number of candidates are going to apply SBI PO Jobs 2018 from all parts of the country.Job seekers who are in search of Upcoming SBI Jobs 2018 than such candidates must utilize these opportunity and submit SBI PO Application Form 2018 online through SBI Careers official website i.e.,www.sbi.co.in
As everyone knows that State Bank of India (SBI) is one of largest employment provider in the country.To get job in SBI is dream for many job seekers and its a great opportunity for all such candidates from State Bank of India (SBI).Interested candidates who matches SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 are eligible to fill and submit online SBI PO Application Form 2018 on or before end date.For more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria,online application process,application fee,selection process,pay scale,how to apply and other details from given below.The individuals who are going to SBI PO 2018 apply online are advised to go through complete details.
- Name of the organization : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the posts : Probationary Officer (PO)
- Number of vacancies : 2000
- Application mode : Online
- Industry : Banking Sector
- Job Location : Across India
- Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Check SBI PO 2018 Notification Complete Details :-
SBI has invited eligible candidates to submit online SBI PO Application Form 2018 on or before end date. The candidates who doesn’t matches the eligibility conditions are not allowed to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018.To get regular updates about SBI PO Jobs 2018 bookmark our website.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 Educational Qualification,Age Limit Details :-
As per SBI guidelines the individuals who are going to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018 must be citizen of India.The candidates educational qualification and age should be as given below respectively.
Educational Qualification : The candidates who have completed their graduation or degree from any recognized institute or university are eligible to apply SBI PO Vacancy 2018 through online mode.
Age Limit : The candidates age should be between 21 Years to 30 Years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- PWD candidates : 15 years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency : 5 years
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned
Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir : 5 years
during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 Complete recruitment process :-
All the candidates who have applied are purely selected based on their performance in the given below rounds respectively.The candidates who gets minimum qualifying marks will be recruited into SBI PO Vacancy 2018.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Get SBI PO Application Form 2018 Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in :-
All the candidates who matches SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018 can submit their application form online on SBI Careers official website.Aspirants can fill their online SBI PO Application Form 2018 in the given format by providing their details respectively.Also candidates are need to pay application fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 through online mode using internet banking,credit card,debit card..other payment methods.
- Application fee for General/OBC Candidates : Rs.600/-
- Application fee for reserved candidates : Rs.100/-
Download SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-
All the candidates who have applied successfully can download SBI PO Admit Card 2018 two weeks prior to the examination date from SBI Careers official website.SBI PO Hall Ticket 2018 is necessary for all applied candidates and no candidate is allowed into the examination center without having SBI PO Admit Card 2018. Aspirants can download SBI PO Admit Card 2018 online through SBI official website i.e.,www.sbi.co.in
How To Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Online :-
The candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can fill their SBI PO Application Form 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to official website of SBI Careers that is www.sbi.co.in
- Select on “Notifications” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “SBI PO Recruitment 2018″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Registration Link : www.sbi.co.in
Check SBI PO 2018 Important Dates :-
|SBI PO 2018 Notification Date||In the Month of February|
|SBI PO Application/edit/Modification dates||21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018|
|SBI PO Exam Application Fee Payment||21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018|
|SBI PO Prelims Call letter Downloading Date||18-06-2018 On wards|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||1st, 7th & 8th July 2018|
|SBI PO Prelims Result Date||15-07-2018|
|Mains Exam Call letter Download||20-07-2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04-08-2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Mains Result date||20-08-2018|
|SBI PO Interview call letter downloading date||01-09-2018|
|Interview Dates||24-09-2018 to 12-10-2018|
|SBI PO Result 2018 (Final Result)||01-11-2018|
For more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2018 comment below.We are here to help you and provide required information.